Beautiful historical stone brick townhouse (built in 1332) located in the centre of a village near Pineto, with beautiful views of the surrounding valley and sea. The property is on three floors: ground floor of 68 sqm, 1st floor of 40 sqm, 2nd floor of 25 sqm with terrace of 16 sqm.
The Property is partially restored. High quality appliances. All services available.